WELCOME TO www.dinarabacktolife.eu
How do we respect privacy when dealing with personal information collected by our organization?
Association BIOM, Čazmanska 2, 10 000 Zagreb, OIB (personal identification number): 02969783432
1. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you sign up for our newsletter (notification system) we store your e-mail address and the name you registered with, which is not necessarily your real name.
We are not responsible for incorrectly entered data such as wrong e-mail address or incorrectly entered name.
2. WHEN DO WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION?
The personal information is collected when you subscribe to a newsletter.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
The information collected when you subscribe for a newsletter and visit our website is used for the following purposes:
– to provide service information that you have subscribed to
– for website visit analytics
4. DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your personal information is confidential and will not be published, disclosed or shared with third parties. Dinara back to LIFE is committed to ensuring a high level of protection of your personal information.
5. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have a number of rights over your personal information:
- if the processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time (such as by unsubscribing from the newsletter recipient list at the bottom of the email you receive);
- request access to your personal data you have provided to us;
- request correction, erasure or restriction of processing of your personal data;
- object to processing of your personal data;
- filing a complaint to the Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency.
You can find more information about your rights regarding personal data on the Personal Data Protection Agency website www.azop.hr.
Please note that exercising certain rights, such as the right to have your data deleted, will prevent us from continuing to deliver certain services.
Regarding all questions related to the processing of your personal data or exercising your rights to personal data protection, please contact us at:
Phone: +385 1 4100 018
Address: Čazmanska 2, Zagreb
Phone: +385 1 4100 018
Branch office in Sinj
Matićeva 12, Sinj
Phone: +385 21 274 946